Pages


Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back to 1?

As all of u notice i deleted all my previous post cause of the messy-ness and non-uniform font. I now announce a new and fresh start for my blog!! wee-hooo.. nothing to be excited about actually.. lolx

Currently i am having finals and being a bad student i procrastinate everyday even its so near!! I never never NEVER stay at my house for so long BEFORE without going out for a break.. hmm maybe you will think i am a good student rite but NO YOU ARE WRONG!! Even i stay at house but i did not study.. i know... its really omg.. any medication would not make an effect on me.. i am just toooooo lazy... until i have so much time to look for nice blogskin.. edit it.. typing post.. hopeless la..


Next paper


Introductory Accounting A Tuesday 1:30pm

Anyways... Pray hard for my paper! i will appreciate all of ur effort..

Bye peeps =) had a great day

No comments: