Pages


Monday, October 27, 2008

WAD THE HELL...... 0% productive day


omg omg omg... Tmr is my ACCOUNTING FINAL EXAM.. omg in just another 12 and half hours... and i did not study since saturday.. i hate weekends!!!! it makes me feel so lazy.... i get even lazier evryday man..


i dare not imagine how the paper will be, how everyone is busy studying.. i am so scared la.. i feel like i have already done my reading and yet i feel like i only study for a little.. okay this seems abit ridiculous but i think i am just giving excuse to myself so that i dont have to study so much..

u see now i am ranting about my laziness rite.. when the result comes out then i will regret like hell but i just could not help myself... i just wan a pass for every subject.. say i am a loser.. boo!!!

after this few days of slacking i can now nominate myself for the world laziest person... not kidding

ok off to more slacking period =p



No comments: