Pages


Friday, October 1, 2010

Its been awhile


Hello everyone!!
I know i know, i abandoned my blog again. lolx
Today was a really good day to me
Hence, the blogging mood is back.
Kinda feel tat the layout of my blog is so outdated and ugly
thinking of changing it but that will be later.

Looking at the old pictures make me realise that
lotsa things have change. lolx.

Oh to update everyone, some might know already
my house is going on for some renovation
the renovation work will start next week
hopefully it turns out well.
it'll take about 3 months to complete or more
quite a major renovation.
So if u wanna know how my house will look like after tat
visit me during CNY can get ang pau summore leh. haha

Alright, so much for today.
Sneak peak of my newest hair style and look


All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: